GAHE is the independent local chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for the state of Georgia. You are a member of GAHE if you are a member of ACHE in Georgia. You need not apply separately for GAHE membership, it’s AUTOMATIC and FREE when you join ACHE, or move to the Georgia chapter area (as soon as you update your ACHE contact information to your new Georgia address).
To become a member or renew your membership please go to www.ache.org.
If you are not a member we invite you to our events to learn more about us and the excellent educational and networking opportunities we provide. You do not need to be a member to attend most of our events, we welcome all those whose current professional or educational involvement supports the delivery of healthcare services. We also invite you to join.
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com or call our office at 678-264-8354.
- Access to a membership directory and network of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals worldwide including more than 1,200 in Georgia
- Complimentary subscriptions to Healthcare Executive magazine and one of ACHE’s premier journals
- Career development services such as mentoring programs and job and resume banks
- Leadership development opportunities such as Board of Director and Committee Chair positions
- Education and networking programs presented and attended by industry leaders, offering Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Resources and support for attaining Board Certification in Healthcare Management, the Fellow (FACHE) credential
- Reduced member rates for programs and conferences both locally and nationally
- Civic activities to benefit the community
If you have further questions about membership please contact us (see information at the bottom of this page).
Members and non-members may keep informed of GAHE news and events through our email news. We send messages 3-4 times per month.
ACHE members — If your primary mailing address is in Georgia you are automatically added to our mailing list. You need not make any further request to be added to our mailings.
- If you have recently joined ACHE and live in Georgia, you are a member of GAHE as your local chapter, and you will be automatically added to our mailing list.
- ACHE Members who have recently moved to Georgia — You will be added as soon as you update your primary contact mailing address to your new Georgia address in your ACHE record at my.ache.org.
- ACHE members in another chapter — You may opt-in to be added to our contact list by logging in to your ACHE record at my.ache.org and select “Local Chapters.”
- If you are a GAHE member and are NOT receiving our messages 3-4 times per month, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone our office at 678-264-8354.
If you wish to be added to our email list, please send your name, organization, and email address to email@example.com, or telephone our office at 678-264-8354.
- If you are an ACHE member go to My ACHE to change your contact information (log in using your ACHE member/affiliate number).
- If you are not an ACHE member please contact the GAHE Administrator (see information at bottom of this page).
You are a GAHE member if you are a current member of ACHE in the Georgia chapter area. As soon as you join ACHE you automatically become a member of your local chapter (GAHE for those who live/work in Georgia), no separate application or request is needed. If you move to Georgia you become a member as soon as you change your primary contact to your Georgia mailing address in your ACHE record.
Your GAHE member number and password are the same as your ACHE number and password.
For additional information regarding GAHE membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 678-264-8354.